Nachla Law Office specializes in all aspects of family law, including:
• Domestic contracts (separation agreements, marriage contracts, cohabitation agreements, etc.)
• Collaborative law
• Mediation and arbitration
• Litigation / contested divorces
• Uncontested divorces
• Opinion letter on foreign divorce
• Independent legal advice
• Division/equalization of property of married spouses
• Property claims of common law spouses
Settle amicably if we can. Fight in court if we have to. We are by your side.
We understand that a marriage or relationship breakdown is a difficult and emotional time. We make sure that our clients have all the compassion, help and guidance we can possibly provide to get through this life-changing event. Generally, the level of conflict in your case will reflect the level of conflict in your relationship with your former or present partner. We strongly believe that it is a lawyer’s job to resolve disputes on your behalf and according to your instructions. Your lawyer should reduce and eliminate issues, not worsen or create disputes. You have a choice, and the way you choose to resolve the issues can make them worse or better. You have a choice, and the way you choose to resolve the issues can make them worse or better.